Investing in Orlando real estate
Interested in investing in Orlando real estate? You have come to the right place!
Investing in real estate in Orlando is very common for those who live in the United States and also for international buyers. Whether you buy a house to rent it or you are interested in buying vacation homes, in Orlando you will find an excellent real estate market that offers you not only high profitability, but also the opportunity to enjoy a vacation in a magical place every time you want it.
Do you know what is more important than investing in real estate? To know where and when to invest.
At Orlando Homes Sales we have a team of multilingual real estate agents (Realtors) with an extensive experience representing international investors and buyers, with knowledge of the main communities in Orlando and throughout Central Florida. If you speak Spanish, Portuguese, English or German, we can speak in your native language. Let us advise you throughout the process of buying your home without any cost, always remember that the buyer does NOT pay commission.
Why Invest in Orlando Real Estate
Orlando is undoubtedly one of the most profitable cities to invest in real estate. There are many reasons why more and more investors love Orlando.
Here we share some of the reasons that make Orlando an attractive market to invest in real estate.
- According to Visit Orlando approximately 70 million people visit Orlando each year. Orlando is a magical city full of attractions and lots of entertainment. Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld and many other theme parks are the main reason for visiting Orlando. Also its countless golf courses and events that take place daily at the Orange County Convention Center.
- It is clear that tourism, sports and conventions are the main reason to visit Orlando. Orlando is much more than games and fun, it has some of the largest research parks in the country.
- With an annual growth rate of 7.2%, Orlando is one of the fastest growing cities in the country. This is thanks to its excellent quality of life, the beautiful landscapes and climate of the city. A high percentage of Orlando’s population is between the ages of 25 and 45, primarily young families. These factors have increased the demand for rental homes in Orlando, making it a great opportunity for investors.
- One of the main attractions for those who invest in the real estate market is that the price of houses in Orlando is very affordable compared to other cities.
- Orlando has been ranked by Forbes as the sixth fastest growing city in the United States. Even so, the average salary in Orlando is below the country average, given the number of low-paying jobs in the hotel and tourism sector. The above is great news for investors, since this allows maintaining a stable economy with high demand for house rentals.
These and many other reasons make Orlando the ideal city to invest in real estate. If you want to invest in Orlando, do not hesitate to contact us and we will advise you at no cost.
What should you know before investing in Orlando?
Investing in a house in Orlando is a dream for everyone. When we consider being ready to make that dream come true, we must know some important aspects to make sure that we are making the best investment. Below we share a few links that will allow you to learn more about the investment process in Orlando.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is my first time investing in Orlando real estate, where do I start?
Before starting it is important to define how you will invest. Some of the ways to invest in real estate in Orlando are: buying vacation homes, buying monthly rental homes, or flipping. Some of our investors want to buy to rent to tourists and also to have the opportunity to come to Orlando every year to stay in their own property. Others like rent month to month and some buy to remodel and sell, also called Flipping, it all depends on what your goals are.
If you plan to buy a house in the near future, it is important that you know the process to buy a house in Orlando . Once you have made the decision to start, do not hesitate to contact us and we will advise you at no cost.
How important is location if I want to buy a vacation home?
In the vacation home business, it is essential that the home has a good location and is close to the main attractions. Most tourists that come to Orlando mainly visit Disney World and Universal Studios, therefore this area is attractive. You can buy a large house with a low rental price, but if it is not well located, it will not be profitable.
What is the best area in Orlando to invest in real estate?
Can I finance my real estate investment?
Of course you can. There are a large number of financial institutions that make loans to real estate investors in Orlando. They will ask for supports that justify your income to approve the loan and between 25-30% down payment.
After buying the house, do you offer me property management service?
Yes of course! If after buying the house you need someone who is in charge of renting it, be it short or long term, and manage everything that is needed, we can offer you the property management service.
Does Orlando Homes Sales charge investors a fee?
Investors do not pay any kind of fee. We will advise you to make your best investment. Throughout the process we will manage all the paperwork required to save you costs, time and above all stress. You may wonder what we earn as agents, don’t worry, our commission is always paid by the property seller.
How long does it take to close on a house?
Normally the closing on a house takes between 30 and 60 days. In some cases it may take a little less or a little more, each case is different. It just depends on the mortgage type or if you’re buying cash. By working with an experienced Realtor, you can achieve closure in the shortest time and with less number of contingencies.