Kissimmee Real Estate
Kissimmee is a city located in central Florida, specifically in Osceola County, and south of Orlando. Buying houses in Kissimmee is very common for investors, due to its proximity to the largest theme park in the world, Walt Disney World. Without a doubt, vacation homes in the city are increasingly desired by both national and international tourists.
The city has spectacular walking trails, playgrounds, fishing piers, and many more attractions to enjoy as a family. The city not only prides itself on its proximity to Disney, as it has many places to explore.
This is a very diverse city where you will find a variety of racial and ethnic groups. The most predominant group is Latinos, who represent more than 50% of the population, so Spanish is the most widely spoken language in the city.
Thanks to its tourist appeal, the demand for restaurants, hotels and shopping is above average in Orlando. The city has more than 100 hotels and is still building vacation home communities and resorts. If you want to invest in real estate in Orlando, here you will find great opportunities with an excellent return.
The most common type of housing in the city is single-family homes, representing 44% of the total, according to a report by NeighborhoodScout. In addition to single-family homes, you’ll find a high percentage of apartment complexes and townhomes.
The average price of houses is $ 204,000 and there is a mix between owners and tenants. Approximately 40% are homeowners, while the majority of the population pays rent, which represents a great opportunity to invest.
Hospitals and medical centers
Here we share lists of the main hospitals:
- Charter Behavioral Health System
- Kissimmee Memorial Hospital
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Professional & Technical High School – Grades 9-12 (public)
- Osceola County Schools For The Arts – Grades 6-12 (public)
- Osceola High School – Grades 9-12 (public)
- New Beginnings Education Center – Grades KG-12 (public)
- Liberty High School – Grades PK-12 (public)
- Zenith – Grades – Grades PK-12 (public)
- Heritage Christian School – Grades PK-12 (private)
- Highlands Elementary School – Grades PK-5 (public)
- Bellalago Charter Academy – Grades PK-8 (public)
- City of Life Christian Academy – Grades PK-12 (private)
Other Orlando Communities