Williamsburg Real Estate
Williamsburg is an Orlando community with a population of about 8,000. The community is located in Orange County and borders the Beachline Expressway to the north, Central Florida GreeneWay to the south, Shingle Creek to the east, and International Drive to the west. The main intersection is between the Central Florida Parkway and Orangewood Blvd.
If you want a quiet community with very similar houses, buying a house in Williamsburg is a good option for you. A large percentage of the houses, more than 50% according to a report by NeighborhoodScout, are houses built between the years 1970 and 1999. Even so, you can also find houses built after 2000.
If you want to invest in real estate in Williamsburg, you should know that the average price of houses in this Orlando community is $ 209,000, and if you want to rent a house, the average cost ranges around $ 1,700.
The types of properties you’ll find in Williamsburg are primarily small to medium-sized single-family homes and apartment complexes.
Hospitals and medical centers
Here we share lists of the main hospitals that are in the area:
- Preferred Home Health Services, INC
- Parks Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
- Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center
- Nurse on Call
- Pinnacle Home Healthcare, INC
- Alpha Home Health Solutions LLC
- Continuous Care Health Services Corp
The main schools that correspond to the community are:
- Orlando Science Middle / High Charter School
- Orlando Science Elementary Charter School
- Lake Eola Charter School
- Oakland Avenue Charter School
- Hope Charter School
Other Orlando Communities