Selling houses in Orlando
Selling houses in Orlando or anywhere else is an everyday event, even so, making the decision to sell is not easy at all. Are you sure you are ready to sell your home?
Whatever the reason might be, wether it is to make profit and invest in real estate in Orlando , tax problems , divorce, health problems, job loss, international move, bankruptcy, probate, etc., there will always be some stress when selling your home, but if you don’t get advice from an Orlando real estate agent (Realtor) Selling houses in Orlando can be a nightmare.
Do you know what is more important than selling your home? How to sell your house
By selling your house with a real estate agent you will get a series of benefits, such as:
- Your Realtor will carry out an analysis of the real estate market of the area of the house you want to sell. This will allow you to set a sale price according to market conditions.
- Your real estate agent will also guide you in preparing your home to be ready to sell.
- Will advise you to make the least investment, without making improvements that do not increase the value of your property.
- Take professional pictures that make the house look attractive to those who are looking for buying a house in Orlando , in that area.
- It will list the house on different real estate platforms and networks of buyers’ agents who are looking for a house to buy in that particular area.
- A Realtor will be in charge of organizing “Open Houses” to bring interested potential clients, and showcase all the strengths of the house. A Realtor knows what the buyers’ priorities are!
- The real estate agent will negotiate the offers to obtain the best price with the fewest contingencies possible.
- Finally and perhaps most importantly, selling a home requires handling a number of delicate and confusing documents, which could be very costly for you if you don’t have the knowledge and can make a mistake.
Process to sell a house in Orlando
When we consider being ready to sell our home in Orlando and all of Central Florida, we must follow a series of steps that ensure that we really do the best business and with the fewest contingencies. The process of selling a home could be difficult even for someone who has previously sold a property. The following guide will take you through different steps, of the process to sell your home in Orlando.
Frequently asked questions to sell a house in Orlando
What adjustments should I make in my house before putting it up for sale?
In most cases, you don’t have to do as much as the owner thinks. Before making improvements and investing in something you won’t be able to recover, talk to your real estate agent. Your Realtor will advise you on the settings that really add value to your home.
If you plan to sell a house in Orlando in the near future, it is important that you know the process on ho to sell a house in Orlando. Once you make the decision to start, contact us and we will advise you.
How long will it take to sell my home?
There is no magic number to answer this question. The time it will take to sell a house depends on several factors such as: location of the house, price (it is important to do a market analysis to set a competitive price), and market situation. The latter is very important, since there are two types of scenarios, buyer’s market and seller’s market.
In recent years, due to the large number of people who have moved to Orlando, the market has been in favor of the seller. Thanks to this, the time required to sell houses in Orlando is not high. Now, in a certain case that a crisis occurs that affects the financial situation of the country, this can change. If the market changes in favor of the buyer, as a consequence the value of the houses may decrease a little.
Do I need a real estate agent to sell my house?
You may think that it is just a house, that it is the same as selling a car, a bicycle or anything else, but it really is not. Often our clients, after completing the entire process, say phrases like “I couldn’t have done all this without you”, take a look at our testimonials.
- A real estate agent with experience selling houses will advise you before putting the house up for sale. It will make a comparative analysis to define the sale price and thus achieve the objective in the shortest possible time.
- A Realtor will advise you to make your house look like a mall store and be more attractive.
- Your real estate agent will be in charge of offering the house and negotiating the different offers.
- Your agent will also handle the toughest, all paperwork that carries a lot of fine print. Doing this on your own could be expensive if you make a mistake out of ignorance.
- In addition, your agent will take care of the marketing strategies that a home sale requires. After knowing the above, what do you think, do you need a Realtor to sell you home in Orlando or not?
Should I be present when potential buyers go to see my home?
It is uncomfortable for a buyer to make comments or questions that could be offensive if the owner is present. Therefore, it is NOT recommended that the owner be present when they go to see the house.
Also, if the owner is present, any comments or statements you make could be used against you. Let your Realtor take care of answering all the questions. His experience selling houses in Orlando will allow him to better handle any situation.
How long does it take to close a house?
In most cases, the closing of a house takes between 30 and 60 days. Now there are cases where it may take a little less and others where it may take a little longer.
By working with an experienced real estate agent, you will close in the shortest time and number of contingencies possible.
Is it mandatory to do a home inspection?
It really is not mandatory. If the buyer wants to buy the house in cash and doesn’t want to do an inspection, no one will force it. Now, when the house is going to be bought through a mortgage loan, it is practically obligatory. The lender will require it to determine the value of the house and thus consider the viability of the loan.
Should I sell the house with a warranty included?
It is not always necessary, but in certain cases it will be very attractive for the buyer to know that he has a home warranty. Offering a home warranty will depend on each situation. It is the real estate agent who can guide you depending on the exact situation of your house.
After closing, can I stay and pay rent to the new owner until we move into our new home?
It is normal that you do not want to move to a temporary home and then move to your new home. Now, this option will only be clear once you find the buyer. Once your agent has raised your situation with the buyer’s agent, it will be determined if the buyer accepts this condition.
How much should I pay in closing costs?
The closing costs vary between 1% and 3% of the total sale price of the house. For more information regarding closing costs, contact us to advise you throughout the sales process.
I will sell my house because I'm moving to another country, do you know of any company to carry out the whole process of moving?
Many of our clients who come to Orlando or move to other countries have asked the same question. Therefore, we have partnered with Orlando International Moving , a highly recognized company in Orlando. You can contact them and inform them that you are our client, or if you wish we can help you with this management.